Driver On-The-Road Checklist Part 2
- Report any suspicious activities to dispatch.
- Remain particularly observant for suspicious activities in and around refueling locations, railroad facilities, bridges, and tunnels.
- Keep all tractor/trailer doors and access panels locked and windows rolled up or in a position to be raised rapidly.
- Maintain regular communications with your dispatcher as required.
- Vary your route when possible. If relevant, this should be a part of your pre-trip planning.
- Do not discuss your cargo, destination, or trip specifics with people you don’t know or on open channels–even with other drivers.