Commercial Auto Liability
||Getting a Policy is EASY as 1, 2, 3
1. Fill out the Application
2. Email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. A Customer Representative will call you, or you can...
*SAME DAY BINDING POSSIBLE
Call us now: 1-888-391-0416
Trinity Insurance Services LLC
623 West Main Street
Clarkson, KY 42726
Commercial Auto Liability Insurance
If you own a trucking company or are an Independent Owner Operator engaged in the business of transporting goods, you must have a Primary Auto Liability policy before beginning operations. Primary Auto Liability insurance is required by law. A “For-Hire” trucker operating under their own authority must have Primary Auto Liability insurance in order to obtain a filing as required by the Federal Motor Carrier. The filing, a BMC91(X) proves to the public that you are insured to operate over the highways.
The Primary Auto Liability policy will provide protection in the event of an accident that injures another person or damages their property. Your Primary Auto Liability insurance will cover the cost of a claim, up to the limit of your policy.
- Liability coverage
- Medical payments coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Collision coverage
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage
- Coverage for vehicles you rent or borrow
- Coverage for employees who use their vehicle for business
NOTE: See the Policy for full details