Non-Trucking (Bobtail) Liability
||Getting a Policy is EASY as 1, 2, 3
1. Fill out the Application
2. Email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. A Customer Representative will call you, or you can...
*SAME DAY BINDING POSSIBLE
Call us now: 1-888-391-0416
Trinity Insurance Services LLC
623 West Main Street
Clarkson, KY 42726
Non-Trucking (Bobtail) Liability Insurance
If you're under permanent lease to a motor carrier that provides you with your primary liability coverage, you could benefit from our Non-Trucking Liability (NTL) coverage while using your truck for non-business purposes.
NTL kicks in when you use your truck on your days off for things like going to the movies, picking up groceries, attending sporting events, or visiting friends. It can pay for medical and other expenses associated with injuries to others or damage to other people's property that you cause. This endorsement only modifies the liability portion of your policy.
Limits of Liability:
Pay close attention to your limits and make sure you are comfortable with them. A typical non-trucking policy will have the following limits:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage: $1,000,000 (combined single limit)
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist: $50,000 (per person)
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist: $100,000 (per accident)