For Individuals riding as a non-employee passengers in trucks:
No matter what precautions you take, accidents DO happen. You Can be prepared for the unexpected!
A collision on the highway, an accident while traveling, these and other unpredictable occurrences pose a potential risk.
Passenger Accident Insurance Features:
* Coverage applies eligible passengers in your vehicle.
* May help keep passenger accident claims off your auto liability policy.
* Coverage provided on an annual basis.
* all guest passengers over 10 years of age who are on file with the Participating Motor Carrier and accompany the driver who is either: 1) an employee of the Participating Motor Carriers; or 2) an independent contractor operating under the lease with the Participating Motor Carrier.
Guest Passengers do not include hitchhikers, co-drivers, or employees of the Participating Motor Carrier who are receiving renumeration or compensation of any kind for the Covered Activity.
* All Trips authorized by the Participating Motor Carrier which are taken in the vehicle authorized by the Participating Motor Carrier which are taken in the vehicle authorized by the Participating Motor Carrier. Coverage includes getting in or out of, or on or off the vehicle.
An Insured's coverage under this policy ends on the earliest of: (1) the date this Policy is terminated; (2) the premium due date if premiums are not paid when due, or (3) the date the Insured ceases to be a member of an eligilbe class(es) of persons.
Coverage & Rate
| Accidental Death & Dismemberment
| Accident Medical Expense
| Accidental Dental Expense (3)
| Emergency Evacuation
| Resptriation of Remains
| Aggregate Limit Liability
| PREMIUM PER YEAR